Portacrete have many options available to supply your building suited for your application. Options Include:
A concrete roof with 1:50 fall is standard, however colorbond roofs are available either pitched or flat with parapets and box gutters.
Texture coat paint is our standard finish, optional finishes include: acrylic render, tiles of any type, colorbond, also available is a red brick tile disguising the building as brick not concrete
Many Door Options Available, Such As:
- Powdercoated steel - 2mm thick mild steel or stainless steel. Robust no frills option, best suited for remote locations with static ventilation.
- Colorbond clad - solid timber, again robust, often used with air-conditioning fitted in building.
- Colorbond clad fire rated - used in switchrooms or control rooms requiring fire rating, often used in bushfire prone sites.
Door Hardware and Locks - Many options available, popular options include:
- Deadlatch with internal lever - maximum protection with internal escape lever
- Emergency escape panic bars - common in switchrooms and control rooms
- Mortice locks - vast flexibility with options for different handles and functions
- Rotary roof ventilators - also whirlybirds, simple, cost effective solution, anti-vandal covers fitted for protection
- Split system Air-Conditioning - temperature control for equipment or personnel
- DC exhaust fans - for emergency back up during power outages.
Portacrete can install general light and power to your building, all conduits are neatly concealed within the wall and ceiling, out of site.
Portacrete have previously installed plumbing items such as hose reels, safety showers, sinks. Generally the plumbing fittings are interconnected, so that on-site, only one connection to the supply is required.
- Bare, steel trowel concrete - cheapest option
- Epoxy coatings - many systems available including simple Dulux products for decorative and cleaning through to chemical resistant systems.
- Anti-static vinyl - best suited for switchrooms, control rooms and equipment shelters